Okay Folks, this goes out to everyone who plans to visit my home country.
The nice thing about CA is that you can get everything you want – not only vibrant cities like Vancouver, Ottawa or Montreal, but also an astonishing landscape which you can e. g. find in the Banff National Park. It’s only a matter of your personal interests.
Things to see:
Bay of Fundy
• Fresh seafood (mussels, salmon, lobster, prawns).
• Poutine (fries smothered in cheese curds and gravy).
• Maple syrup
• Nanaimo bar (super sweet chocolatey biscuit bar layered with vanilla or custard buttercream and topped with chocolate).
• Montreal smoked meat (cured beef usually piled high in a sandwich accompanied by mustard).
• BC roll (British Columbian speciality roll made with rice, seaweed, grilled salmon and cucumber).
Tiping: Normally 15% of the bill